Because I know you’re all just dying to know, here are a few random facts about me. Leave a random fact about yourself in the comments 🙂
– The whole makeup contouring method creeps me out…
– I hate lotion. I never use it. I hate the feel of it and the smell of it (even the unscented ones). When my kids were babies, I used to make their dad or my mom put lotion on them. Changing diapers? No big deal, but lotion, no thank you!
– I don’t know how to apply powder/foundation/concealer/etc. No matter what I do, it always comes out streaky and the color always feels off. I also don’t like the feeling of it.
– Sometimes my favorite color is pink. Most of the time, my favorite color is black.
– I’m addicted to lip balms. I rarely use lipstick but I can’t live without lip balms or chapstick. I own about 10 at any given time to keep anywhere I might need them. (Desk, kitchen, car, purse, upstairs, downstairs, under my pillow, on my dresser, in my makeup bag). I feel like I might have a panic attack if I don’t have one. I forgot to take one to Disneyland one time and went to every single store in there until I found one that sold some. I paid like $6 for it but it was the best $6 I spent that day.
– I’m not sure if I’m lazy or low maintenance, but if it takes me more than 5 minutes to do my makeup, I don’t wanna do it. It might be a bit of both.
– I do like makeup. I can’t live without my blush, eyeliner, eye shadows, lip gloss, eye brow kit and of course, the lip balms. I just don’t spent much time applying it.
– I’m addicted to gum. A pack barely last me a week.
– I don’t like coffee. Or tea. Or soda. I do like cold water (room temperature water is gross), milk and juices.
– I love pretty pens and notebooks. I go through one every few weeks.
– I have over 700 physical books on my bookcases.
– I don’t even want to know how many ebooks I have on my kindle.
– 90% of my wardrobe is black.
– I have the hardest time finding pants that fit me, length-wise. Even the ‘short’ one are long on my 4’ 10 ½” frame.
– My 8 year old daughter is about 10” shorter than I am. I give it about 2 years for her to catch up to me.
– My hands and feet are always cold. Even in the summer when it’s 110 degrees, my hands and feet are still freezing.
– I could eat cereal, beans, and pasta every day and never get tired of it.
– My eyebrows are so light, it looks like I don’t have any.
– Good music and/or a good book puts me in a good mood.
– I may have a slightly unhealthy addiction to Pinterest…
– Friends is my feel-good show that I go to watch if I’m having a shitty day.
– I have my Associate’s Degree in fashion design and worked in the apparel industry in Technical Design for over 5 years but I DESPISE sewing! I love sketching and patterns and technical illustrations and even draping on a dress form, but once a needle and thread are involved, I want nothing to do with it!
– 99% of people pronounce my name incorrectly.
– I bite my nails, really, really bad.
– I got my license when I was 16, I didn’t start driving until I was 26 (two years ago).
– I have no idea what the hell SEO means or if I’m doing it right, but my guess is no.
– I don’t really care about SEO, I might in the future, but it’s just not a priority right now to learn.
– It stresses me out to follow a lot of bloggers. It took me forever to clean up my Bloglovin feed but it’s so worth it. It’s the easiest method for me to follow my favorite blogs and I do some spring cleaning at least once a month. I love getting to know people and interacting with them as opposed to following whoever has the most followers.
– I used to play the violin. I really loved it and want to learn to play it again.
– I would love to learn how to play the piano.
– I’m not an emotional person. Books and movies rarely make me cry, but Disney movies and that one scene in Casper (Can I keep you?) gets to me every single time!
– I’d rather watch a funny movie or a super hero movie than a romance movie.
– I think of myself as 49% creative and artistic and 51% lazy. Damn that extra one percent for winning sometimes!
– I’m nowhere where I thought I would be in life 10 years ago… and I wouldn’t change a single thing.