My week started off pretty crappy but ended on a good note. I have been feeling very..frustrated about staying home all day all week since my car was getting fixed and just having my days go by so fast without feeling like I did anything. We ended up going to Phoenix this past weekend to go eat and shop and look for any last-minute stuff we may need for vacation. I did a lot of shopping and ate good food so I had a lot of fun. The weather has been very nice, really cloudy with a little bit of rain, which is a nice change from the 100+ degree weather we’ve been having. I’m hoping this week goes by fast, but not too fast because I still have a lot of stuff to do before we leave for vacation this weekend.
Hope everyone else had a great week!
Things That Made Me Happy:
* I’m going to see Halsey! I’m a bit obsessed with Halsey and have really been wanting to go to her concert. But since it’s in Phoenix, which is about 2 hours away from me, and it’s 3 days after we come back from Cancun, I didn’t think we were gonna be able to go but my boyfriend bought us tickets last week and I can’t freaking wait. I love Halsey. We’re taking my niece and my daughter since they love her too.
* I always have a hard time finding clothes that fit because I’m so short (4′ 10 1/2″) and everything usually fits me long or weird. I found 4 summery dresses, a few Nike shorts, some sandals and a pair of summery boots. I am officially ready for summer!
* I ended up getting almost $30 credit from Amazon from the Apple lawsuit a few years ago so I ordered some stuff from Amazon. I got some Real Technique brushes, the L’Oreal ProGlow foundation, the Maybelline Master Primer and the L’Oreal Lumi Cushion foundation with that credit!
* I got in a minor fender bender a few months ago and messed up my front bender and headlights. My car is currently getting fixed and the dealership was able to get it fixed without us having to pay our deductible.
* I am in the process of moving all the stuff in my book room, which is currently in my upstairs loft, into the spare bedroom and turning my loft into a spare living room so the kids can watch movies. I have to move 4 huge bookcases, 800+ books, my vanity, chaise sofa and desk to the spare room, which doesn’t sound fun but I’m excited to see how it will look once it’s all done.
* 5 days until vacation!