I love finding really great drugstore beauty products, and one of my favorite drugstore brands is L’Oreal. I have a lot of L’Oreal beauty products, from eye-shadow, to lipsticks, to lip glosses, to lip liners, to eye liners, mascara, foundation… you get the point.
I wanted to share my top 5 favorite L’Oreal beauty products (because they also have hair and skin care, which I also love) that are on my must have list. Keep in mind that L’Oreal has so many great products, but these are my top favorites. Honorable mentions (which I don’t currently have because I finished them recently) are the L’Oreal Infallible eye shadows and the Magic Perfecting Base primer.
Top 5 L’Oreal Beauty Products:
1. L’Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Foundation:This was one of the first foundations I used last year and it really made me lose the fear that I had of wearing foundation.
The finish is beautiful and even though it’s matte, it’s not a flat finish, more of a satin finish. You can use very little for light coverage or you can build it up for a more complete coverage. Read full review here.
2. L’Oreal Infallible Le Rouge Lipstick:I have a few of these shades, but my favorite color is Tender Berry. This is the longest lasting drugstore lipstick I’ve ever tried.
The formula is super creamy and it dries to a matte (but not dry) finish. Another favorite shade is Unending Kiss.
3. L’Oreal Magic Lumi Light Infusing Primer:I’ve reviewed this and featured it in my favorite posts in the past.
This primer is good to wear under foundation, mixed with foundation, used as highlighter or on its own. It really gives your face such a pretty and natural glow. Read full review here.
4. L’Oreal Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Glow Renewal Facial Oil:I had previously been using the Tarte Maracuja Oil on my face at nights after I washed my face, and although I liked it okay, I had no intention on spending $40 on another bottle (I had a sample bottle). I was researching facial oils and came across this one. What caught my attention was the fact that it had won a few awards and was voted best facial oil, which is awesome considering it’s a drugstore product.
I am in love with this oil and I love it sooo much better than the Maracuja Oil. It smells great and it’s so light and doesn’t leave your skin oily. I use this in the mornings and in the night after I wash my face. I read online that you can also mix this in with your foundation, which is exactly what I’ve been doing every day. One drop of this mixed with my foundation gives it such a glowy and natural finish.
5. L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Waterproof Mascara:I hate mascara. Mascara and my thin eyelashes don’t get along so most tend to just make my eyelashes go completely straight and flat, no matter how much I curl them.
There are only two mascara that don’t weigh down my eyelashes and one is the L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Waterproof Mascara. It gives my lashes volume and length and keeps the curl and that’s all I ask for in a mascara.
These are my 5 favorite L’Oreal beauty products. What are your favorite L’Oreal products? Anything else I should be trying from their brand? Let me know by commenting below.