Lately, I feel like each week is busier than the last. Especially now that school is out and my kids and I are home all day, and my new nanny job, life has been hectic. Hectic but fun. I only wish I had a few extra hours in the day for sleeping or reading. Preferably both. I’ve been in the mood for some Netflix binging lately. I wasn’t sure what to watch, but decided on Revenge. I’m such a sucker for revenge stories and I’m only a few episodes in on the first season, but it’s really good so far. We normally take our vacations in the Summer, but we’ve been taking around October the last few years. I am really ready for a vacation right now!
Photo of the week:
Some of my favorite posts of the week:
– Paula at Thirteen Thoughts shares how to get beautiful skin at the drugstore price.
– Sophie at Sophie’s Makeup shares tips for glowing skin.
– Tiffany at About to Read had a blog makeover, check it out!
– Mandy at A Girl Obsessed shares some of her biggest blogging mistakes.
– The Domestic Rebel shares a recipe for blueberry streusel cookies.